Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tagged! You're It!


My friend Lori, a fellow "muser", tagged me. Since I had done this not long ago, I am rerouting you to my previous answers. Yes, that's a lazy way out!! If you are reading this, then please consider yourself tagged, too!

March 25

OK, Lori said I cheated (LOL!!), so.... here are 8 more things you never knew about me.... 1. I like pepperoni, green pepper & mushroom pizza. 2. I could eat ice cream every day, but I don't! 3. My favorite thing to do during my "me" time is read inspirational fiction with some "meat" to them. No "fluffy" romances, please! 4. I love holding babies. 5. I accepted Jesus when I was at a Pioneer Girl Camp in NY. 6. I have been to Haiti 2 times on mission trips (OK, some of you already know that....) 7. I attended 3 schools in 3rd grade, 2 schools in 5th grade and 2 schools in 7th grade. 8. I'm not a good cook - I'm very boring and afraid to just guess at measurements.




2 comments:

nancy said...

Hi! I got tagged too. It has been a few days ago that I posted mine. Thanks for your nice comments about my quilt. I'm having a lot of fun with these.
Nancy

Lori Stilger said...

:D MUCH better, Jamie! LOL!!!! Green peppers DO NOT like me, so I don't like them right back. :D
I agree - do NOT give me a romance ANYTHING to read. BARF!!! I LOVE to read, ALL the time.... :)
HUGS!!