Sunday, March 30, 2008

Rubber Stamping - Trash to Treasure

You might be thinking, "What does a take-out box have to do with stamping?!" Well, last fall, my dh, sister-in-law, & I were out to a local "restaurant" (actually, a pizza/sandwich store that has an eat-in area) and we had left-overs so got a box to bring them home. When I saw the box, my first thought was, "That would make a great card!!!" So, I set out to recreate it, using chipboard (new to me) and some papers from The Angel Company TM. This was my result.
I was quite pleased with it. Since I hadn't shared any of my cards with you, I thought I would start with this one.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Great job, Jamie! You should send it in to Rubber Stamper. Back when I was receiving it, they had a column devoted to inspiration such as this.