Monday, March 10, 2008

Meet Olympia SnowWoman

In 1999, Bethel, Maine was the home of the tallest snowman - Angus, King of the mountain . (Our governor was then Angus King). It was pretty amazing. This year they decided to build another snowman - ah, a snow woman! We went to see her a couple weeks ago. Isn't she amazing??! You can check out her blog here!

What does this have to do with my stamping or stitching??? Not a thing! Since I haven't been able to do any crafting lately, I wanted to share someone else's "craft". I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

nancy said...

I'm so glad you DID post her! I lived many years in Alaska and miss some of the winter fun like snow and ice sculpture. I cannot imagine how they did that. It's just amazing.
Nancy

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Man that is a doozy of a snowwoman!