Friday, December 7, 2007

Show and Tell Friday ~ Stitchery

Kelli of There is no place like Home hosts "Show and Tell Friday". I have been thinking this week about what I'd like to share. I have decided to share it here this week rather than my other blog. The reason why is because it has to do with my hobby of counted cross stitch. This piece of artwork was made and given to us for our first anniversary. I had never attempted counted cross stitch, but this gave me a desire to try. Once I did, I was hooked! I am still amazed at all the work that went into this project, and it is one that I treasure. Perhaps this is the reason I am taken with samplers.

6 comments:

Mary said...

It is very beautiful and I know the work that went into it. It's a real keepsake and something to treasure.

Blessings,
Mary

Tom said...

How gorgeous! Thanks for sharing

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us all. It looks as if it took quite a bit of time!

... said...

it's a very nice piece of work. i used to cross stitch and actually really liked it. but it seems to take up too much time. too much other stuff i get involved in.

thank you for sharing and i hope you have a nice weekend.

Kelli said...

Wow! It's just beautiful and I know you put a lot of hard work into it!

Kelli

Lana G! said...

Man that is really pretty! You did an awesome job. I can see why you treaure it!