Thursday, November 29, 2007

Busy Hands ~ Happy Heart

I thought I would share some things I have been working on this past month which is why I haven't been writing more, but this blog is more to share the crafts I am doing. If you want to read more about what I am thinking ..... visit my other blog!! :-)
Here is a page from a recipe calendar I've been working on. It is complete.
These are the two scarves I've been knitting. One is not yet finished.
A page from a scrapbook I'm making for a gift. I still have journaling to do. I enjoy making things for people that I think they will like. Something made just for them. If I buy something, I like it to have a special meaning or be an item that the person really needs or wants. I'm sure you do too!




2 comments:

Jackie said...

I love scrapbooking, your work is beautiful!

nancy said...

I absolutely love the colors on the scarves. I'm trying to figure out what the yarn is. I found some "ribbon" yarn that has colors that are similar. (Hey, I'm wearing a narrow decorative scarf I made from it, in my photo that I use as an avatar. I just realized that.) Looks like you and I enjoy many of the same kinds of things.
I'll be back to visit again. I love your title on this post. I believe there is truth in it, for sure. There is a scripture for that, too. I'll look it up.
Nancy