Sunday, November 25, 2007

Stitching and stitching some more

Stitch, stitch, stitch! I have many projects I am working on. I am hoping to get a cross stitch project done for Christmas but it may have to wait for a birthday. I am working on 2 scarves. One, made of Lion Boucle, is done except for weaving in the ends. The other is slow going ~ it's made of Lion Incredible ribbon yarn. I have never worked with this before. I have a cross stitch project that I started many years ago of a fire fighter for my husband, I really do need to work on that again. My MIL started a stamped cross stitch Christmas tablecloth and a knit afghan for us, but she died before they were done, so those are added to my list of projects to do. I know I am not alone. There have to be others who have partially finished projects surrounding them, right?? That's not counting the scrapbooking I am and I want to do or other projects I have in mind. :-)

2 comments:

~~Deby said...

hmmmm....love this way of sorting things out and can't wait to see the projects.....love your choice of music....too...
Deby

Ginny said...

I'm looking forward to reading about your craft projects!