Tuesday, January 8, 2008

As onto the Lord...




Teaching school is a full time job! I come home after nine or so hours at school with more to do at home. I have not done any handiwork except to hem up some new pants. That's not very exciting or worthy of a photo!!

I found this graphic tonight and I thought that I would at least add it to my blog to remind me of what my desire should be, whether teaching or crafting or whatever ~ Colossians 3:23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;

1 comment:

nancy said...

I can sure understand why you don't have the time to craft! I was a full time teacher for a few years. About all I had time for when I got home was getting ready to go back again. I had 3 girls at home then, too. I just love the graphic. (Wish I had found it first). God bless you. I love the music and the look of your site.
Nancy