Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Macey in her coat

Hello! I know I already posted a photo of Macey in her coat that I made her for Christmas, but I had a couple better ones, so thought I would share them anyway.






Now that school is over, hopefully I will be doing more crafting and have more photos to share.












I have been working on knitting a prayer shawl and am almost done - not bad for something I started a couple of years ago - or more!!! I have lots of unfinished projects..... I will never run out of things to do.


I hope you enjoy the photos of my "grandbaby". I will be taking care of her for a few days later this month.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Macey looks adorable

Ramblin Rose said...

Macey is darling. It was funny when I saw the cap next I thought, "I hope that isn't for Macey". Some how I don't think she would appreciate it. LOL

Rose Ann