Saturday, January 3, 2009

Two Completed!

So many of my projects, I begin and don't finish. I made a goal this past week to knit a baby cap. Actually, it's more for a toddler, but I am giving it as a baby gift. My goal this year it to complete some unfinished projects. I am also working on a "prayer shawl" which is made from
blue/white/yellow variegated yarn. Here is a photo of the little boy's "jester" hat. The pattern is from Bernat (Baby Jacquards).


For Christmas, I made my mom a blanklet/snuggie - i.e. fleece blanket with sleeves. I found the pattern at http://www.sissonfamily.com/Sewingroom/pages/2006projects.htm
I made a few personal changes, but here is my mom in the final product!

3 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I really like the snuggie. Looks toasty warm~

Anonymous said...

I am visiting your blog from Apples of Gold (Deby). I love your crafts. I used to cross stitch quite a lot but not any longer. My neck gets too stiff! Hope you are having a good week.

MOMSWEB said...

I looove the snuggie. You know the creator is making millions off these! I love your crafts and enjoyed visiting with you!